Made with 85% high quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Original Dry Dog Food is designed to replicate the natural diet of dogs found in the wild. Grain free and featuring 38% pure protein, your dog will receive the nutrients he or she needs to stay in optimal health. Packed with chicken, turkey, flounder and your dog will receive a diet rich in glucosamine and chondroitin.
- ORIJEN Original Dry Dog Food features 85% of high quality animal ingredients including chicken, turkey and flounder.
- Fresh salt-water fish are a great source of DHA and EPA which are essential to promoting a healthy immune and nervous system in dogs.
- Cage-Free Eggs provide your dog exceptional nutritional value including all essential amino acids.
- Additional ingredients include red and green lentils, pinto beans and chickpeas, all high protein legumes to promote optimal health.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, atlantic flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, whole chickpeas, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds,, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
3940 kcal/kg (449 kcal per 8 oz. cup)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.